Monday 1 February 2016

Think Moyo (Team Laila) is Hot? Checkout Her Sister on Her Birthday (Photos)



Hello Lailans,

Today is my sister's birthday. My one n only Sister. Feyisope mi atata. I love u to the moon and back. I pray God blesses u with all your heart's desires. I am indeed blessed to have you as my sister. You will be favoured n blessed.









Laila's Note:

Dear, Thank you for being such a wonderful sister to my sweet friend Moyo. May God bless you with his choicest blessings and fill your life with happiness and brilliance. These are my warmest wish for the loveliest, brightest and most wonderful sister on her special day.


The TILB team is sending you a bouquet of love unlimited, joy, happiness, beauty, health and prosperity.

Happy Birthday girl.
Beautiful sisters rock

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

Related Posts

Think Moyo (Team Laila) is Hot? Checkout Her Sister on Her Birthday (Photos)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.