Monday 1 February 2016

Hot Seat Mondays!

Hi Lailans, welcome to another beautiful week and another edition of our Hot Seat Mondays!

Today's HSM is special because our guest is very beautiful and looks take home to mama.... She's Miz Tee!



Sit back and enjoy as we explore the world of this young and beautiful Lailan


TILB: Welcome to Hot Seat Mondays.
Miz Tee : Thank you dear

TILB : Can we meet you?
Miz Tee : My name is Tanimola Oluwatobi.. I comment with my Blog ID 'Miz Tee'. I was born and raised in Ibadan. I had my Primary and Secondary Education in Ibadan and my Tertiary Education in University of Ilorin, Kwara State. I'm the second child in a family of six.I'm a native of Oyo State.




TILB : What did you study in school?
Miz Tee: Accounting.

TILB : (Smiles. ..) Hope Nigerian money will be safe if you become the next minister of finance?
Miz Tee : Lol.... Yeah u can say that.. I'm quite good with finances.

TILB : What was growing up like? walk us through your childhood most memorable experience.
Miz Tee: Growing up was fun for me.. I was a confirm tomboy way back in secondary school and I derived ultimate pleasure in anything boyish from playing football to fighting with boys to wearing baggy trousers, being an athlete,  just name it, I was too interested in anything masculine... My mum is still surprised because she didn't believe I could turn up all girly and beautiful,  I was nicknamed 'TanPepper' because I was a terror to all the boys in the class... I still can't believe I did all that.




TILB : Wow...was that the reason Flacko was almost becoming your "Tan pepper" on Lailasblog?
Miz Tee: Lol... Maybe. He was really annoying at first but we're cool now. Abi flacko?

TILB: When is your birthday and what year were you born?
Miz Tee: August 29, 199?

TILB : I remembered last year August 2015 when you sent in your birthday pictures, you stated clearly that you were crushing on someone. Can you tell us the lucky guy?
Miz Tee : Hahahaha... Errrm... *Clears throat* I don't want somebody to break my head o...

TILB : Can you tell fellow lailans?
Miz Tee : Austin Uche Ejiogu.

TILB : (Smiles. ..) Now, this is becoming interesting. Have you had a personal chat with him yet?
Miz Tee: Yessssss *covers face*

TILB : So is Miz Tee married, single and seriously searching or in a relationship with Austin?
Miz Tee : I'm in a relationship.

TILB : Tell us about your most embarrassing moment?
Miz Tee: I can never ever forget that day.... I was going for a programme on a Sunday evening, there was this crazy traffic and I was late already for the prog, In order to get there on time, I decided to take a short cut but I was on 4inches heels, I bent down to adjust the buckle of my heels, I didn't know a mad man was standing right in front of me, by the time I raised my head up, the mad man was seconds away from kissing me... I screamed like I've never screamed before... Mehn that sight was gross. Thank God for a man that chased the mad man away from...




TILB : ( Smiles. ..) Am so glad you escaped that madly kiss. If you were a sexy gown, what color would you be and why?
Miz Tee: Thanks hun. White White White... White is just so divine and it screams Peace.

TILB : Lets go back to your career. What put you on the path of Accounting?
Miz Tee: I've always loved anything that has to do with Mathematics and Calculations. It was just my vibe... I didn't like anything Science so I chose Accounting as a course.

TILB : How do you draw inspiration?
Miz Tee : I get inspired by the challenge to meet a tough deadline... I'm extremely deadline driven.

TILB : Are you working now or still job hunting?
Miz Tee: I'm still job hunting but I'm still working on my professional qualifications to fortify my first degree. You know you can't  afford to have your first degree alone in  this Nigeria where B.Sc almost does not guarantee you a good job.

TILB : You look more like a lover of God. Can you tell us a little bit about how you encountered christ?
Miz Tee : Yes I am so much in love with Him. He literally picked me from the pit and crowned me with the robe of righteousness so I can boldly say that I have a right standing with God.

TILB : What is the biggest lie that you ever told your father?
Miz Tee : The biggest lie has to be when I told him I needed money to get 5 textbooks and I didn't buy any but instead I used the money to buy shoes and bags... My saving grace was because I passed all my exams at that time.

TILB: (Smiles) Guess some of us are guilty of that though.What is
your greatest accomplishment?
Miz Tee: I became a better person over the years and I learned to listen to people and see the good in them. I consider this as my biggest achievement so far.

TILB : What is the one thing you have done that you never told your parents?
Miz Tee : That I had my first kiss when I was 16.




TILB : I hope mum and dad will not visit the blog today. .Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Miz Tee : I know Dad won't because He doesn't do Internet but my Mum must not see it because she will use correct slap to reset my destiny...Lol African Mothers are simply the best..... Happily Married to a Wonderful Man, Great Mum and Role Model to my Kids, and Enormous Success in my Career.



TILB : What is your goal for this year?
Miz Tee: To be outstanding in anything I find myself doing....

TILB : Have you been to Lagos before?
Miz Tee: Sadly NO.

TILB : Flacko, Elizabeth and Barong should start planning on hosting you this year.What is the most impressive thing you have ever done?
Miz Tee: Yes oooo... Passing all my exams at once even though I was hospitalized just two weeks to the exam.

TILB : (Efico..) What is your vision for a perfect Nigeria?
Miz Tee : A Nigeria where I'll proudly travel to Borno and Adamawa  state without the fear of getting killed by terrorists.

TILB : Have you mistakenly sent a romantic text to the wrong person before?
Miz Tee: Yes.

TILB : Finally, how would you describe Lailasblog in 3 words?
Miz Tee : Fun, Awesome and supercool.

TILB : Thank you so much Tanimola Oluwatobi (a.k.a Miz Tee)for agreeing to do this interview.Its a great privilege knowing you
Miz Tee: Same here hun. Keep Shining.

Fellow Lailans, that was Miz Tee and she just spilled it all. For further questions, you can drop them on the comment section and we are sure our guest would be more than willing to reply you all.

Next week Monday, one of you gets to be on the hot seat. Who could that be? Until then, always remember that every TILB reader is a celebrity.

See you all next week. ...Muah !!!!


Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

Related Posts

Hot Seat Mondays!
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.