Tuesday 16 February 2016

Checkout How This Naija Dude is Wearing His NYSC Cloth in London (Photo)

Hello Laila,

They say make we patronise Nigerian products, okay,I am wearing my NYSC khaki after 13years and I hope Ben Bruce knows i am making some common sense.


Abeg get busy My Senator and by the way, i made my trousers in Onitsha and shoes in Lagos, if you want the link, let me know and stop the noise,9ja is too hot now, Many of us have been patronising 9ja stuff since after the civil war, Everyone cant afford the luxury of a 9ja car but still buy 9ja stuffs

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9
by Hotdropz

Related Posts

Checkout How This Naija Dude is Wearing His NYSC Cloth in London (Photo)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.