Monday 1 February 2016

‘Count it all joy tells my story’ –Mr 2kay says as he drops new single

Mr 2kay has dropped a new jam, 'Count it all joy'. Photo: Filed

Mr 2kay has dropped a new jam, ‘Count it all joy’. Photo: Filed

Grafton Entertainment act, Mr 2kay has dropped a new single off his upcoming mixtape. The new jam ‘Count it all joy’, which was produced by Orbeat, was premiered moments ago.

In a recent chat with NET, Mr 2kay disclosed that the single was inspired by his life story and the experiences he has gone through in his career.

‘”Count it all joy” tells my story because I have seen zero and I have also seen hundreds. I just pray that God bless our hustle. Say Amen if you believe no man can pull you down,’ he said.


by hotdropz

Related Posts

‘Count it all joy tells my story’ –Mr 2kay says as he drops new single
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.