Monday 12 September 2016

B-Red Addresses HKN Rumor, Beef With Mayorkun And More On Recent Interview


Rapper B-Red have moved to quash the report of him leaving his record label, HKN (Music) Records in his recent interview.

In his recent interview with PunchNg, the rapper revealed that he have not left his record label and is not ready to part way with the label as it is like a family.

I didn’t leave HKN and I am not leaving HKN. I even have the HKN tattooed on my body. My contract is very long. HKN is family and I am not leaving.

He went on to address the other report which present him to be in enmity with Davido Music Worldwide signee, Mayorkun. According to him, such report is never true as he is in fact in studio with the DMW budding talent for a collaboration which will drop pretty soon.

There is no beef between me and Maryokun, we are hitting the studio soon and doing something together.






from NaijaBeatZone

Related Posts

B-Red Addresses HKN Rumor, Beef With Mayorkun And More On Recent Interview
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.