Tuesday 16 August 2016

'I'm About To Have Sex In Every Room!' - Kelvin Hart Shows Off His Honeymoon Villa


Kevin Hart and his wife Eniko Parrish jetted off to their honeymoon following their wedding on Sunday.

The 37-year-old, who whisked his model bride to St. Barts, showed off their honeymoon villa on Snapchat Monday.

He told his followers: 'I'll tell you what. I'm about to have sex in every room in this villa. Bust them all in.' The actor snapchatted while on a private jet to their vacation destination.

He told his followers: 'Honeymoon time. The fun has just begun. The adventures of the Harts starts
now.'

In one clip, Kevin asked Eniko: 'What's your last name?' to which she replied: 'Hart honey. H-A-R-T.'
Kevin said in his Snapchat: 'Let the honeymoon begin. Me and my wife are officially out here man. We're about to goddn f* St. Barts up.'

Adding: 'I'll tell you what. I'm about to have sex in every room in this villa. Bust them all in.' He gave a tour of the villa, beginning with the enormous gym; he then made his way to the spa where Eniko was.




Related Posts

'I'm About To Have Sex In Every Room!' - Kelvin Hart Shows Off His Honeymoon Villa
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.