Sunday 14 August 2016

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: The Game Ft. DJ Khaled - Sauce


In preparation to his upcoming project dubbed "1992", The Game recruited the assistance world famous DJ Khaled for this exclusive tune titled "Sauce".

This record is believed to be part of the project as DJ Khaled intro suggest; "Ayo Game, this that '92 shit...". Top of the game as The Game spit hardcore line to the mic;
"In '05 Nas said I was the truth. Niggas thought I was from New York, niggas thought I was off the stoop. Till I pulled up with Snoop like Dre did in G Thang. Wasn't no limit after that so I did my Master P thing. Middle fingers to my enemies. Working on "The Documentary" with Nate Dogg sipping my Hennessy. First thing I recorded was me and 50. "Hate It or Love It", I had more Cincinnati hats than Ken Griffey. Whole hood had them black wall tats..."

Enjoy the song below and hot the comment section with your view.







from NaijaBeatZone

Related Posts

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: The Game Ft. DJ Khaled - Sauce
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.