Tuesday 19 April 2016

Female Fan Pays Almost 64K To Kiss Ricky Martin Who Is Gay (PHOTOS)

 
Ana Paola Diniz, a businesswoman and big fan of gay, Latino singer, Ricky Martin paid £63400 to lock lips with him after she put in the highest bid for the kiss.

The kiss was first prize in an auction to raise money for AIDS charities taking place in the city of Sao Paulo, in the south-eastern Brazilian State.

The singer was accompanied to the event by his new boyfriend, Syrian-born painter Jwan Yosef who was raised in Sweden, and is based in London.

The pair walked down the red carpet together for the event organised by the Foundation for AIDS Research.

Ricky Martin became a trending topic once the video went viral.

He may be gay but earlier this year, Ricky, 44, admitted he would be open to having sex with a woman but would not be interested in a sentimental relationship, according to Mexican magazine, Fama!

He said: "I’m gay, men captivate me, but I like to enjoy sex in total liberty, which is why I am open to having sex with a woman if I felt the desire to, although I would not consider starting a sentimental relationship with her.

"In that way I’m all about men."




Related Posts

Female Fan Pays Almost 64K To Kiss Ricky Martin Who Is Gay (PHOTOS)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.