Thursday 4 February 2016

Rihanna confirms she’s SINGLE, amid reports she’s reconciled with Leonardo DiCaprio

Rihanna

Rihanna has confirmed that she’s single at the moment. Photo: Getty Images

Rihanna recently confirmed she is single at the moment and insists she doesn’t hates men, while on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’.

She said: ‘I’m single right now. And it’s not that I’m like, ‘Oh, pro single. Yes, I hate men.’ I just think that I just have so much on my plate that I can’t even find the time to entertain a steady relationship or anything serious. Or even a text. Right now it’s just crazy.’
Rihanna

Riri, who has dated stars including Chris Brown, Drake, Lewis Hamilton and Karim Benzema in the past, was recently rumoured to have reconciled with Leonardo DiCaprio after they were spotted getting close in Paris last month.

The ‘BBHMM’ singer, who released her eighth studio album ‘Anti’ last week, also revealed that Drake – who featured on the album – won’t be touring with her this year, BUT would love to go on tour with him.


by hotdropz

Related Posts

Rihanna confirms she’s SINGLE, amid reports she’s reconciled with Leonardo DiCaprio
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.