Thursday 4 February 2016

Celine Dion revealed she feels her late husband’s ‘strength and warmth’ during comeback performance in Las Vegas

Celine Dion

Celine Dion at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas yesterday. Photo: TMZ

Celine Dion returned to stage at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas to remember her late husband René Angélil, yesterday, February 3, 2016.

She said during the show: ‘This is my home away from home. At the same time I’m supposed to feel extremely comfortable being home and right now I’m not sure how comfortable I feel.

‘I feel his love in this room. I feel his strength and his warmth being reflected in all of you. René always surrounded me with the best people who believed in us and always worked so hard on our behalf.’

Rene passed away earlier this month after a long battle with throat cancer.

According to ABC News, she added: ‘On behalf of my family, thank you again for being here with us this evening for this beautiful tribute. René I love you, so much, merci.’

Check this out: 10 of Celine Dion and late husband, Rene Angelil’s couple moments


by hotdropz

Related Posts

Celine Dion revealed she feels her late husband’s ‘strength and warmth’ during comeback performance in Las Vegas
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.