Saturday 16 January 2016

Laila's Blog Finest Faceoff - Meet Our Dashing Men of the Day

We are back to running our Finest Faceoff show, guys, please meet the handsome readers we have for today. Remember, we are looking for the reader with the most handsome face and first up is JEREMY. Do you think he's the finest?


Hi Laila, I'm Jeremy. Friends call me Cheyor. I wanna go for the finest face, Hope I win...just for fun. Am a graduate of University of Ibadan...a business owner.
 Up next is KENNEDY. Is he the man to go with?



Hi Laila, I'm a keen follower of your blog. Would love to contest for the finest face... Lol... My name is Kennedy Paul, a fresh graduate Delsu from Delta State Nigeria.
Our last reader is KENNETH. What do you think of him? Is he the real deal? -


I'm Kenneth Opara, Lailans. I studied Civil Engineering at Federal University of Technology Owerri. I live in Lagos and currently working in a media consultancy firm. 
Guy with the highest votes from YOU wins our N3k free airtime network of his choice. plus gets flaunted on our sidebars as the finest face of the week. So, who are you voting for today? See more of their pictures below.

  • JEREMY:







  • KENNEDY







  • KENNETH









Related Posts

Laila's Blog Finest Faceoff - Meet Our Dashing Men of the Day
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.