Saturday 16 January 2016

Is This Adorable Stunner "Blessing" The Hottest TILB Reader? (Photos)

My name is Chinyere Blessing Nwoye. I am a presenter and a travel consultant based in Dubai. My heart of gold is filled with love and I hope to conscientize the youths on the need to be creative.  In my words, creativity is the power of the mind to think resourcefully and to actively participate in influencing positive changes in our nation..


In case you might be wondering who I am, I am the youngest contestant at the first season of Knorr taste quest, a cooking reality Television show in Nigeria, I also featured in the first season of Making of a Chef Nigeria. My hobbies include singing, cooking and acting.


I will be unveiling a development Forum, as my dream for the company is to inspire and empower youths around the world on the need to succeed regardless of background, education and social status. And to give hope to young people that have given up on their dreams as a result of life’s issues and challenges. In my words “anyone can achieve anything in life as long as they remain focused and keep hope alive”












 Blessing is deliciously single


Related Posts

Is This Adorable Stunner "Blessing" The Hottest TILB Reader? (Photos)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.