Monday 14 December 2015

Blog Reader Who Beat Up His Girl Friend Needs Advice

hello aunty laila, I have a problem that I need help with and I want to share with you. I am a 300 level student of Ebonyi state university (CAS Campus). My name is Lotanna Ezike and I live around the school precisely udemezue street with a girl for the past 2 years now. A whore who claimed to be my girl by name (removed by editor) has stepped on my toes and its already getting ugly and blood has already been shed. I want people to hear me before someone drops dead.
It a long story but I will cut it short cos I dont have enough MB. Her family and mine have been family friends since we were kids but we didnt get along much until I met her when she came to write post ume in my school almost 2 yrs back. we exchanged pleasantries and I even assisted her in runsing her admission. After the post ume exam day, she confided in me that she will be going to lodge in a hotel cos she dosnt know anybody at EBSU. I invited her to come stay at my place and that was how i got my self in this mess. we made love that night and i feel in love with her and when she resumed school, she didnt bother looking for a hostel. she moved in with me. I must confess, it felt good and I was in lovge initially. we used her house rent to settle our other needs. Ever since then, i have been living with her anytime school is in session but things are not the same anymore. These days she naggs and throws tantrums at will. She has even made me soil my hands in blood because we have aborted 3 times ssince then and its really messing up my conscience. she is behaving as if we are husband and wife, she monitors my movements and fights any girl that i say hi to. its a nightmare. If i leave to go anywhere she will follow me. The few times i succedded in sneaking away and spending time in peace with any other girl, she will intentionally fail to take her postinor 2 and get pregnant so as to make me suffer. initially at least throughout my 2nd year, i neer cheated on her but she keeps chatting up her departmental guys everytime we disagree. I seized her phone around august when i discoverd she was cheating on whatsapp but after some deep thought, i gave her back her phone and told her she was free to have her own relationship because we are not married but only friends and that i need to explore too because we cant just cage ourselves like this for nothing. She refused and started calling me names and breaking thing in our room, telling stories of how she met me when i was nobody and how she has spent her pocket money and house rent on me. its driving me crazy. I want her out of my house because I cant continue to sleep in other women's houses when I have a house. i cant bring any of my friends home . Its like a trap and I cant bear it any more. my new girlfriend is more mature and wants me to leave the house for her and move in with her which I am seriously considering. I only go home now to change cloth or get books. I went home yesterday and met her in our house watching film with one Economics dept boy who has been secretly toasting her in our lodge. I couldnt bear it and i mended both of them wella and i feel no remorse because In everything I have done, upon all the nightmare she gives me, I have never brought any woman into that room out of respect for her.

my lodge mates has been calling my phone since yesterday saying that they have reported me to the Kpiri Kpiri police station and that police are searching for me. I didnt even go to lecture today because they may wait for me in the class. Please I need Abakaliki based blog readers who are lawyers or policemen or human right people to come into this matter and mediate or broker peace. I dont want to involve Bagas (Vikings) or Ayes who are my friends because someone may mess up and get somebody down for life. I dont want this to get bloodier than it already is. I dont want that on my conscience because i am a man of peace. I may have over reacted by hitting them with dumbbell and pressing irons but i was provoked by the disrespect coming from a small girl i took under my wings and loved even though i had better options. I was faithful until i couldn't bear her nagging any more.ed seeing other people, I called her, sat her down and explained that her whatsapp affairs is bothering me yet she didnt stop because she wants to make me jealous. i openly told her that all i could offer from that august was an open relationship because i was fed up with her stupidity.
Before i start my own war, i decided to write you and involve other people. I definitely can not continue missing classes over mere jew men and a hot pant prostitute. I need a solution asap before I do something that all parties involved will regret for life. I am not interested in the relationship anymore and I want her out of my house and out of my life. simple and short


Related Posts

Blog Reader Who Beat Up His Girl Friend Needs Advice
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.