Saturday 3 September 2016

My Marital Status Is Non Of Your Business - D'banj


D'banj caused a frenzy in the digital space after news broke out that the DB Records general got married secretly. A report he has however not confirmed.

The emergency man was caught up by the Saturday Beats during his sensitization program to the public for his new initiatives "CREAM", an acronym for Creative Reality Entertainment Arts Music.

While addressing his marital status, the singer said; "My marriage is my business and it is non of your business. Whether I am married or not, mind your business. If you ever see a wedding ring on my finger, fine, but if you don't, fine. The truth about it is that it is very important to know what you want as a brand. As a brand, I wanted to focus on the business side and keep my family and private life, private."




from NaijaBeatZone

Related Posts

My Marital Status Is Non Of Your Business - D'banj
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.